Zac Efron attended “Me and Orson Welles” screening in New York City on 23 November 2009. Enjoy the pics!
• ‘Me And Orson Welles’ New York City Premiere 11/23/2009 (x126)
• ‘Me And Orson Welles’ New York City Premiere After Party 23/11/2009 (x2)
Recent candids of Zac Efron from New York City have been added to the gallery. Enjoy these two new albums!
• November 23 – Arriving At CBS Studios In New York City (x4)
• November 23 – Arriving At & Leaving Sarabeth In New York City (x10)
Enjoy watching another video of Zac Efron and Claire Danes who appeared at The View on 23 November 2009.
Enjoy watching Zac Efron and Claire Danes being interviewed at the Early Show on 23 November 2009.
“Me And Orson Welles” director Richard Linklater has praised Zac Efron for being a “real leading man.” The “High School Musical” actor stars alongside Christian McKay and Claire Danes in the upcoming period drama, based on one young man’s experience with the legendary theatre star.
Speaking to DS at the film’s UK premiere, Linklater said: “Zac was the first guy I sat down with [for the role of Richard Samuels]. I’d only seen him in one movie – ‘Hairspray’ – and I just thought he was perfect. He’s really smart, he works hard and he has that innocence but knowing.”
Linklater added: “He’s a real leading man. He had to go toe-to-toe with Orson Welles and not get blown off the screen. It’s a testament to his charisma and screen presence that he pulls that off.” [Source]
American actor Zac Efron has admitted that he steals some of the costumes he wears in his movies. Efron, 22, says it has become a habit for him to take some of the items at the end of filming, and he particularly liked the plaid shirts he was given for his character in new movie ‘Me and Orson Welles’.
“I think I stole some of the stuff. Always, on the last day, they try and get it out of your trailer really quick,” Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
“Always steal some of your wardrobe. You never know what you’re going to need,” he added. [Source]
I have added a lot of recent candids of Zac Efron from London. Check them out! Each thumbnail leads to a different album, so make sure you have a look at them all. Enjoy the pics!
• November 19 – Arriving At Gate Cinema In London (x7)
• November 20 – Arriving At & Leaving Absolute Radio Studios In London (x38)
• November 20 – Arriving At & Leaving GMTV Studios In London (x32)
• November 20 – Leaving BBC Radio Studios In London (x13)
• November 20 – Leaving Hotel In London (x5)
Enjoy watching an interview with Zac Efron for GM:TV!
Enjoy watching “10 Questions with Zac Efron”! Have fun!
Enjoy this short video of Zac Efron made for the charity “Children in Need.”